Best Desserts Recipes Amazon Ebook
Do yo want to learn Desserts Recipes. I know the answer is yes. Food without dessert is just incomplete. Today we sharing review on best Amazon Ebook about desserts recipes. Through this amazon ebook you will learn something new. I also tried these desserts recipes at my home. Dessert is also a very very important part of celebrations. I hope you will also tried these desserts recipes at your’s place. All Recipes is also the best place to learn tasty desserts recipes.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4040 KB
- Print Length: 120 pages
- Publisher: TheMenuAtHome.com
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077KFNDWV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Type Setting:Enabled
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,16,958 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3408 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Home & Lifestyle > Food, Drink & Entertaining
- #7668 in Books > Crafts, Home & Lifestyle > Food, Drink & Entertaining
- #15358 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
Multi-time best selling cookbook writer and influencer
Olivia Rogers, presents the most popular and best selling “dessert cookbook” on Amazon, which includes a compilation of the most delicious dessert recipes as voted by Olivia’s 10,000+ readers and fans. You are guaranteed to find a few winners here with your friends and family. If you want to be able to make the most delicious desserts that gets everyone coming back for more. If you don’t have the time to find recipes, hoping that they work out and taste good or if you enjoy cooking and want to try something different but not spend hours in the kitchen.
You will get
- Images included with every recipe, so you can see exactly what your dessert will look like before you begin.
- A massive list of recipes within different types of desserts that are healthy, delicious, and guaranteed to be favorites amongst everyone.
- Comprehensive step-by-step instructions for each recipe, so that anyone can follow along (even if you have never been in the kitchen before!)
- A full list of all ingredients required before you start and also tips to improve the cooking process and overall taste or serving.
- Olivia’s personal email address for unlimited customer support if you have any questions.
- And much, much more…
FREE BONUS INCLUDED
If you download this book, you will receive a FREE DOWNLOAD of Olivia Rogers’ best selling book, “The #1 Cookbook: Over 170+ of the Most Popular Recipes Across 7 Different Cuisines!”
Well, what are you waiting for? Grab your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
“One cannot think well, love well, or sleep well, if one has not dined well.” – Virginia Woolf. Olivia Rogers is a #1 Best Selling author of various books about cooking, nutrition, and everything FOOD! Olivia has been in the cooking and food industry for many years, as both a chef and food blogger. Recently, she has started sharing her passion by publishing recipe books. In her books, Olivia provides fantastic recipes that are different from anything you can find online. When not writing, Olivia loves to spend time in the kitchen with a big glass of red wine.
Laylah5.0 out of 5 starsVery good dessert recipe book18 May 2018 – Published on Amazon.comVerified PurchaseDelicious lemon sorbet for the summer months! All the recipes in this handy book are neatly written, step by step and illustrated. This is a good dessert recipe book, something i will use a lot.
Mohammad Adams5.0 out of 5 starsThis book will help you have a wonderful desserts that you can serve in special occasions or …20 December 2017 – Published on Amazon.comThis book will help you have a wonderful desserts that you can serve in special occasions or in just ordinary days. I really thought that it would be so hard to make my own delicious and easy to prepare sweets but with this book everything is as easy as 1-2-3 now.
Introduction About Amazon
Amazon is one of world famous top no1 online shopping store. It is a cloud based company. It is one of the Big Four or “Four Horsemen” of technology along with Google, Apple and Facebook. Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world ahead of Apple and Alphabet. Mr Jeff Bezos founded amazon in 5-july-1994. Amazon was start as a online bookstore. Amazon has separate retail websites for some countries and also offers international shipping of some of its products to certain other countries. 100 million people subscribe to Amazon Prime.
Mr Jeff Bezos was born 12-jan-1964 is an American technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. He was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and raised in Houston, Texas. Bezos added to his business interests when he founded aerospace company Blue Origin in 2000. A Blue Origin test flight successfully first reached space in 2015. He purchased The Washington Post in 2013 for US$250 million in cash.
On July 27, 2017, he became the world’s wealthiest person when his estimated net worth increased to just over $90 billion. The first centi-billionaire on the Forbes wealth index, he was named the “richest man in modern history” after his net worth increased to $150 billion in July 2018. In late 1993, Bezos decided to start an online bookstore.