HP FD236W 32GB is one of best usb 2.0 pen drive available @399Rs on amazon. The product colour and look and feel may vary from the visual representation on the Website. This smart pen drive has a metal body which makes it sturdy. We can store almost 32 GB data in the pen drive for this storage capacity. This smart pen drive has a small strap hole. We can put a small wire or cord through this strap hole. This pen drive by HP will provide you with a data transfer experience USB 2.0.
- On purchasing of HP FD236W 32GB get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 1 days of order confirmation. Here’s how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards on HP FD236W 32GB. Max Cashback – INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here’s how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here’s how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here’s how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000. Here’s how
HP FD236W 32GB Technical Details
Below are technical details to must know about HP FD236W 32GB.
- Durable metal Charming appearance which brings a great sense of style
- Electronic plating after printing technic (Anti-fake)
- Lidless, compact design with integrated strap-hole
- Temperature Proof, Shock-Proof, and vibration-proof
Below is the review about HP FD236W 32GB by priyam.
The pen drive is good, it looks shiny and is made of metal, leaves finger impressions on it due to the material. Price was also afforable and I got it for a deal! Good for this range. Kindly click on helpful if this review has been of any use to you.
You will fastly get HP FD236W 32GB with amazon prime. Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service. Amazon Prime gives users access to free two-day delivery, streaming music and video, and other benefits for a monthly or yearly fee. In 2005, Amazon announced the creation of Amazon Prime. In March 2014, Amazon increased the annual US membership fee for Amazon Prime from $79 to $99.
Amazon started a trial partnership with Audi and DHL in 2015. In order to deliver directly into the trunks of Audi cars. Amazon announced that July 15, 2015, its 20th birthday, would be “Amazon Prime Day. In December 2015, Amazon stated that “tens of millions” of people were Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime reached 54 million subscribers in 2016. In May 2018 Amazon increased the annual US Prime membership fee from $99 to $119.